COVID-19 Relief Funding – Additional Guidance and Resources
- Steps for Park Districts to Apply for COVID-19 Relief Funds– May 28
- COVID 19 Relief Funding Additional Guidance From NDDES – May 29
- Public Assistance FAQs And Grants Portal Training Opportunities
NDRPA Subcommittee Notes and Discussions
The subcommittee notes and discussions do not, and are not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available are for general informational purposes only. Readers of this information should contact their attorney for assurances that the information contained herein – and your interpretation of it – is applicable or appropriate to your particular situation.
NDRPA subcommittees are currently conducting check-in calls to discuss details of phased re-opening of parks and recreation programming and facilities. The subcommittees have drafted notes and suggestions, as well as shared other resources they find valuable. Please note the information provided are suggestions only and not requirements. The shared content is available in the links below as a reference for ND parks and recreation professionals. If you are interested in participating in the check-in calls, please contact NDRPA at 701-355-4458.
- The Fitness Facilities Subcommittee references ND Smart Restart Protocols for Fitness Centers for their discussions.
- NDRPA Aquatics Suggestions – May 7
- NDRPA Ice Arena Discussion – May 7
- Ice Sports Industry – COVID-19 Preparedness Plan For Reopening Rinks
- US Figure Skating Association – COVID-19 Returning To The Rinks
- Park Maintenance Roundtable Meeting Notes – April 24
CDC Parks and Recreation Information
CDC Aquatic Protocols – April 17
Other COVID-19 Resources
White House Reopening Phases – April 17
FFCRA Supplemental Info Regarding Taxes – April 24