2021 Certified Playground Safety Inspector (CPSI) Course
October 12 @ 7:30 am - October 14 @ 11:00 am
NDRPA is excited to host the 19th annual Certified Playground Safety Inspector (CPSI) Course Oct. 12-14, in Bismarck. Participants have the opportunity to learn about the latest developments in playground safety through classroom instruction and hands-on site investigation during this two-day course. Individuals interested in becoming a certified playground safety inspector may take the optional exam on the third day.
Download the CPSI Schedule for details.
Course Fee (includes all books): $410
Exam Fee: $115
Registration Deadline: Sept. 10
Scholarships are available to NDRPA and North Dakota Insurance Reserve Fund (NDIRF) members.* The first 30 individuals to register for both the course and the exam will receive a scholarship ($300 value) to cover part of the cost of course registration. Registration for the full course is $410, so members who receive a scholarship only pay $110 for the course and $115 for the exam fee. The scholarship is limited to three people per agency and distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. If an agency submits more than three scholarship requests, additional requests will be placed on a waiting list to be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis after Aug. 30.
*Eligible NDRPA membership categories include agencies, professionals, and allied organizations and individuals.
Scholarships are made possible with support from NDIRF and North Dakota Parks and Recreation Department.
Scholarship Deadline: Aug. 30
A room block has been reserved at the Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center in Bismarck. Contact the hotel directly at 701-258-7700 for room reservations and ask for the “Certified Playground Safety Inspector Course” room block to receive the $99 rate plus tax. The room block deadline is Sept. 29.
REQUIRED SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- All participants will be required to complete a “Participant Health Liability Form” prior to entering the classroom.
- Participants must wear a face mask throughout the course. Individuals with medical conditions may wear a face shield in place of a face mask.
- All participants will have their temperature checked prior to entering classroom.
- A pre-packaged box or bagged lunch will be provided for each attendee to prevent the spread of contaminants.
- Additionally, all individuals should practice social distancing.
- Classroom areas and bathrooms will be disinfected before and after each class and during breaks including high touch surfaces: tables, desks, doorknobs, light switches, handles, and chairs, etc.
- Registrants are asked to stay home and monitor their health if they have or have had contact with a person who has symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the course date. A flexible refund policy will be established and offered to participants in case someone is not able to attend due to COVID-19 circumstances
For more information, contact NDRPA at 701-355-4458. Thank you.