- This event has passed.
2021 Certified Playground Safety Inspector (CPSI) Course
October 12 @ 7:30 am - October 14 @ 11:00 am
NDRPA is excited to host the 19th annual Certified Playground Safety Inspector (CPSI) Course Oct. 12-14, in Bismarck. Participants have the opportunity to learn about the latest developments in playground safety through classroom instruction and hands-on site investigation during this two-day course. Individuals interested in becoming a certified playground safety inspector may take the optional exam on the third day.
Download the CPSI Schedule for details.
Registration is closed. For questions, contact NDRPA at 701-355-4458.
A room block has been reserved at the Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center in Bismarck. Contact the hotel directly at 701-258-7700 for room reservations and ask for the “Certified Playground Safety Inspector Course” room block to receive the $99 rate plus tax. The room block deadline is Sept. 29.
REQUIRED SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- All participants will be required to complete a “Participant Health Liability Form” prior to entering the classroom.
- Participants must wear a face mask throughout the course. Individuals with medical conditions may wear a face shield in place of a face mask.
- All participants will have their temperature checked prior to entering classroom.
- A pre-packaged box or bagged lunch will be provided for each attendee to prevent the spread of contaminants.
- Additionally, all individuals should practice social distancing.
- Classroom areas and bathrooms will be disinfected before and after each class and during breaks including high touch surfaces: tables, desks, doorknobs, light switches, handles, and chairs, etc.
- Registrants are asked to stay home and monitor their health if they have or have had contact with a person who has symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the course date. A flexible refund policy will be established and offered to participants in case someone is not able to attend due to COVID-19 circumstances
2022 CPSI COURSE
Please note: NDRPA plans to host an in-person CPSI Course in March 2022 and return to the usual schedule of hosting the course in the spring of each year.