NDRPA Partner Webinars
- Nov. 30, 2023 – Small Town, Big Ideas
- Dec. 6, 2023 – Reigniting Your SPARRK – 24 Strategies to Jumpstart 2024!
- Dec. 12, 2023 – Play on Player: Celebrating Disability with Play
- Jan. 12, 2024 – Mastering the Interview: Tips and Tricks for Success
- Jan. 31, 2024 – Project Management Essentials and How To Capitalize On Your Strengths To Fuel Success
- Feb. 6, 2024 – Eat a Frog for Breakfast! Morning Fuel to Leap into YOUR Day!
- Feb. 13, 2024 – Activate Communities Through Intentional Playground and Outdoor Fitness Design
Download the full schedule for session and speaker details.
Cohort/Peer Mentor Program
NDRPA is launching a cohort/peer mentor program to connect park and recreation professionals across the state to share resources and knowledge. The program has a two-method approach:
Agency members are invited to host workshops sharing staff expertise on particular topic, i.e. turf maintenance and management, ice maintenance and management, etc. Other agency members are encouraged to send staff to participate and learn from their peers. Agency member hosts manage registration and all workshop logistics. NDRPA staff will share workshop details with members.
Quarterly Cohort Meetings/Roundtables
Quarterly cohort meetings/roundtables will be led by member volunteers to facilitate discussions. Meetings will be held virtually with the exception of an in-person meeting at the NDRPA State Conference. Cohort leads will email participants for questions and hot topics to discuss. NDRPA staff will share cohort details with members. The following cohorts have been organized:
- Afterschool/Summer Programs
- Finance & Human Resources
- Fitness Facilities
- Ice Arenas
- Marketing & Special Events
- Parks & Park Maintenance
- Recreation Programming
If your park district is interested in hosting a future info-share workshop or you’re interested in participating in a cohort, please contact NDRPA at 701-355-4458.
NRPA Learning Opportunities
NRPA offers a broad range of programming to help members stay up-to-date on conservation, health and wellness, and social equity. Brought to you by NRPA and subject matter experts in the field.