Links & Resources
2021 NDRPA State and ND Trails Conference Presentations
- Are You Crisis Ready?
- GIS Asset Mapping
- Managing Change & Culture
- Municipal To Enterprise Mindset
- NDIRF Loss Control And Other Updates
- ND Open Records And Open Meetings Laws
- Parks And Public Spaces For All Ages
City Park District Tax Levies
- ND Century Code 57-15 Tax Levies and Limitation
- ND Tax Department Levy Limitation Schedule
- ND Property Tax Timeline
NDRPA is a member of the HR Collaborative for Local Government (HRC).
Economic Contribution Study
The total annual economic contribution for city park districts and state parks in North Dakota is estimated at more than $802 million.
• News Release
• Summary Results Flyer
• Statewide Economic Contribution Report
• Localized Effects Report
• Crisis Ready Flowchart Internal Escalation Protocol 0820