NDRPA Member Meeting
January 17 - January 18
Location: Legendary Suites at Woodland
Wednesday, Jan. 17
- Noon Recreational Activity: Ice Fishing
- 3 p.m. Committee Meetings (TENTATIVE)
- 6 p.m. Dinner, Sponsored by Dougherty and Company LLC
- 6:30 p.m. Educational Session: Hearing Loss, Deaf Culture and the ADA and You
- 8:30 p.m. Networking
Thursday, Jan. 18
- 7:30 a.m. Breakfast and Board of Directors Meeting
- 8:30 a.m. Educational Session: Customer Service
- 10:00 a.m. Educational Session: The Rise of Devils Lake
- 10:30 a.m. Member Business Meeting
Accommodations Deadline – Dec. 15
A block of rooms has been reserved at Woodland Resort under “Devils Lake Park Board” for Jan. 17. There are 10 rooms with two beds at the older hotel available for $72, and three lodges with four beds available for $99. Call 701-662-5996 to make a reservation by Dec. 15.
A block of rooms has also been reserved at the Cobblestone Inn under “Devils Lake Park Board” for Jan. 17. The rooms are available for $81.99. Call 701-544-0129 to make a reservation by Dec. 15.
Additional accommodations are available in Devils Lake.
RSVP Deadline – Dec. 15
RSVP online so we are able to plan for ice fish houses, meals and meeting space.