2018 NDRPA State Conference
September 11 - September 13
Join North Dakota Recreation & Park Association (NDRPA) for our State Conference Sept. 11-13, hosted by Dickinson Parks and Recreation.
Exhibitor & Sponsorship Opportunities
Booth space is limited to 26 spaces; they will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
Awards Banquet – Wed. SOLD:
- Lunch – Tues. – SOLD: Dougherty & Company LLC
- Social/Dinner – Tues. – SOLD:
- Lunch – Wed. – SOLD:
- Lunch – Thurs.
- Golf – Tues. – SOLD: Dakota Playground
- Winery Tour – Tues. – SOLD: Grondahl Recreation/BCI Burke
- Breakfast – Wed. – SOLD: BC6 Builders
- Breakfast – Thurs.
- AM Break – Wed. – SOLD: R.J. Thomas Mfg. Co./Pilot Rock
- PM Break – Wed. – SOLD: R.J. Thomas Mfg. Co./Pilot Rock
Keynote Speakers & Program
To be announced.
Silent Auction Items Requested
This year’s conference will include a silent auction to raise funds for scholarships. Each park district is encouraged to bring at least one auction item valued at $50 or more.
Opens in July.
A block of rooms has been reserved at Ramada Grand Dakota Hotel in Dickinson.
Deadline for hotel rooms is Aug. 13.
Call 701-483-5600 for room reservations.