HR Collaborative Conference
April 21 - April 22
The sixth biennial Human Resource Conference for Local Governments is scheduled for April 21-22 at the Ramkota Hotel in Bismarck. The conference will feature:
- Motivational Session – Navigating Seasons of Change in Life: let your joy be bigger than your fear – Dawn Kaiser
- Plenary Session – Structure and Organization of HR in Local Government with a panel discussion
- Fifteen breakout sessions that address key emerging human resource issues.
- Keeping It Legal presentation focused on emerging issues and changes in laws related to HR.
Registration is open on the HR Collaborative website.
Through support from the ND Insurance Reserve Fund (NDIRF), NDRPA is pleased to offer 15 scholarships for members to attend the conference. NDRPA agency members are eligible for scholarships to cover the conference registration fee ($200 per person) through March 1 on a first-come, first-served basis. After that date, any remaining funds will be available to members who have already received a scholarship but wish to send more than one staff or board member to the conference. All scholarship requests and registration forms/confirmations must be received at the NDRPA office by 5 p.m. CT on April 2.
Because NDACo is managing conference registrations and only NDRPA members are eligible for the scholarship, there is no scholarship check box on the registration form. To apply for a scholarship, you must:
- Register online.
- When you receive the confirmation email from NDACo, forward the email to Katherine at the NDRPA office at firstname.lastname@example.org and note “scholarship request.”
You will be notified when your scholarship request has been received and awarded. If you are awarded a scholarship, NDRPA will pay your registration fee directly to the HR Collaborative. If your agency submits more than one scholarship request, the requests will be placed on a waiting list to be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis after March 1.
Please contact Katherine at 701-355-4458 with questions.