- This event has passed.
2020 NDRPA Member Meeting
February 12 - February 13
The Member Meeting has been postponed due to weather. More information will be provided when a reschedule date is determined.
Wednesday, Feb. 12
1:30 p.m. Two Rivers Activity Center (TRAC) Tour
2:45 p.m. Harold Newman Arena Tour
4:00 p.m. Committee Meetings – Harold Newman Arena
- 4- 4:30 p.m. Education Committee
- 4:30-5 p.m. Policy Action Committee
5:00 p.m. Networking
6:00 p.m. Dinner and University of Jamestown Women’s Basketball Game
8:00 p.m. Networking and University of Jamestown Men’s Basketball Game
Evening Social – Gladstone Inn
Thursday, Feb. 13 – Gladstone Inn
7:30 a.m. Breakfast and Board of Directors Meeting
8:30 a.m. Anne Carlsen Center: Blazing the Trail – Tips and Tricks for Developing Sensory Inclusive Programs
Denise Jensen, Jamestown; Rachel Buss, Bottineau; and Troy Duven Jamestown
9:30 a.m. Roundtable Discussions
- Option 1- Directors/HR/Budget/Salaries/Team Management Ron Merritt and George Hellyer
- Option 2- Safety/Security/Maintenance Programs Dave Leker and Dave Mayer
- Option 3- Programming/Marketing/Customer Service/Staffing Sam Larson-Frobig
10:30 a.m. Overview of NDRPA Park District Infrastructure Advocacy for 2021
Thank you to Jamestown Parks and Recreation for hosting!